Tues/Thurs at any time
Wednesday in the afternoon
Friday at any time
Weekends at any time
EducationFlorida Atlantic University, Business Major, Sophomore Year
Graduated A.W. Dreyfoos School of the Arts (HS)
Experience- I've Been tutoring for about 4 years now on a broad range of subjects with no bias towards any one subject.
- Interactive/Practice Based instruction style centered towards not only strengthening memorization, but also understanding of concept reasoning and purpose of application.
- Tutoring allows me to constantly keep an open knowledge base of all subjects while being able to help students face different adversities in their curriculum's.
- Taken a broad variety of classes with a large AP portfolio.
- Proficient in the Arts, Public Speaking, Leadership, and Personal Development. (ALSO WILLING TO INSTRUCT ANY OF THESE SUBJECTS)
- CollegBoard: AP Scholar with Distinction Award (2012)
- CollegeBoard: AP Scholar Award (2011)
- Key Club: Student of the Year (2012)
- Scholastic Art & Writting Award: Gold Key (Architecture) x 3
- National Society of High School Scholars (A.W. Dreyfoos)
Hobbies- Design (Graphic, Architecture, Fine Arts)
- Public Speaking
- Teaching Leadership and Self-Growth through Public Speaking
- Social Media structured Business Design
Algebra, Geometry, Math, Pre-Calculus, SAT Math, Statistics, Trigonometry, Public Speaking/Leadership/Self-Growth, Organization/Study Skills, Biology, Earth Science, Physics, Science, Spanish, English, ACT, SAT, Accounting, Economics, Geography, Philosophy, Psychology, Social Studies, Study Skills, Writing
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.